Goal: To create one piece of art each day for 365 consecutive days
It is hard to believe that it has been four months since I decided making art everyday and blogging about it was a good idea. Do I still think the decision was a wise one? Heck yeah, I do! Here are a few reasons why:
- When someone asks, “What are you doing today?” I actually have an answer. This was not always the case prior to the arting endeavor.
- My 96 year old grandma, who rarely surfs the internet, does get on rather regularly to look at my site. This in turn makes me feel like kind of a big deal.
- Someone actually bought the drawing I did of a toilet. Granted the purchaser did not realize it was a toilet at first, but once he did, he still bought it. This must mean the world has a sense of humor.
- I have a nearly endless supply of birthday/Christmas/Kwanza/Leap Year presents (whether people want them or not).
- I get to tell strange stories about animals and then convince people they are clever, not crazy.
- I do what I love everyday.